Welcome to Merca Stay! We are very happy to share this experience with you and we hope you have an unforgettable stay with us.
Please, take few minutes to read our rules and regulations that we kindly ask you to respect while you are in the apartment:
- Local taxes: Barcelona Tourist Tax will be charged at your arrival: 2,48€ per person per night. (just for the first 7 nights; excluding under 17 years old).
- Cancellation policy: Full refund for cancellations made within 48 hours of booking, if the check-in date is at least 30 days away. 50% refund for cancellations made at least 14 days before check-in. No refunds for cancellations made within 14 days of check-in.
- Bond: During the check-in a bond of 500€ will be required, which will be returned to you at the end of your stay during the check-out, after we check the apartment is in good condition.*
- Smoking is only allowed at the balconies.
- Always remind to take the keys of the apartment with you. If you need to ring the intercom, please make sure it is the right one, in order not to disturb the neighbors. Do not confuse our building entrance with that of the adjacent identical building; please remember that our building entrance is just behind the bus stop.
- Parties are strictly forbidden. The city has an incredible nightlife, so please, don’t throw parties at home! If any neighbor calls us reporting noises, we will be forced to ask you to leave, without any refund. Noises can’t be done from 22:00h onwards, including music, television, washing machine…
- Please, respect the other tenants of the building; don’t make noise in the common areas of the building, especially when going out and coming back home at night.
- Trash must be deposited in the rubbish bins outside the building. Should never be left inside the building, or outside the door of the apartment.
- Pay attention to not throw anything but hygienic paper in the WC.
- Turn off the lights and all electrical devices when leaving the apartment.
- Do not take the towels to the beach.
- No additional guests are allowed under any circumstances without our authorization.
- We are not responsible for any lost or stolen objects left into the apartment.
*Please, before the check out, make sure that the apartment is in good condition: wash your dishes, throw away your garbage and leave the towels in the bathroom. To avoid losing your deposit or being charged in your credit card; make sure to have a good behavior. Damages that we will verify after the check-out:
- All house appliances: TV, refrigerator, washing machine, dryer, dishwasher, toaster, coffee machine, a/c, electric shutters (up to the entire amount of the damage deposit).
- Loss of keys: 150€ (the loss of the keys involves changing the lock).
- Parties and noises reported by neighbors: loss of the entire amount of the stay.
- Towels: Do not use them as bath mat and be careful with make-up (5€ for any little towel damaged and 10€ for any big towel).